Food Safety Supervisor Training Program
An On-Site Training Initiative by Equinox Labs and FSSAI
January 26th, 2018
Seminar Hall, Rajiv Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Kadavanthra, Cochin
OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
With a goal to educate Food Business Owners and Food Handlers from different sections of the Food Industry, FSSAI has conceptualized FoSTaC – Food Safety Training and Certification program. This initiative aims to impart knowledge on safety and importance of hygienic products/processes to the consumers and their own brand equity. As per the latest order released by FSSAI, Food Safety Training and Certification (FoSTaC) Training is mandatory for all Food Business Operators. So is the presence of a Food Safety Supervisor (FSS) trained under the programme at every food business site.
NAMES OF TRAINING:
Training: Advance Manufacturing – Food Safety Supervisor
1. General introduction to food safety
2. FSSAI Regulation
3. FSMS planning (Flow diagram, principles, HACCP, developing FSMS plan)
4. Schedule 4 & all 12 requirements of GMP/GHP/HACCP
5. HACCP Principle
6. Related assessment & activity
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THE TRAINING?
7. Training from a FSSAI Certified Trainer & Certificate from FSSAI, after successful completion of the training.
8. Understanding basic concepts of food safety & hygiene.
9. Minimizing legal hassles & helps in complying to FSSAI Requirements.
10. Ability to train the Food Handlers at your own premise.
- Only Limited Seats; Contact Today : 0484-2320290, 8893304450
Inaugural Function/Seminar Session
January 25, 2018 at 10.00 AM
at Rajiv Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Kadavanthra, Cochin
- 10.00 to 10.30 AM Registration of Delegates
- 10.30 AM Welcome Address – Mr. Joseph Kuriacose, Director, Cruz Expos & Release of Exhibition Directory by Chief Guest Dr. Ravi Shankar Director, CIFT
- 10.35 AM to 11.30 AM Relevance of Food Safety Management with special emphasis to HACCP _ Dr. N. Anandavally HACCP Consultant, National Centre for HACCP Certification (NCHC)
- 11.30 AM to 12.00 PM Role of EIC in the Overall Export Scenario Mr. Jayapalan G. Dy. Director Export Inspection Council of India.
- 12.00 to 12.30 PM “Quality Control Aspects of Food Products” Dr. Tenson Antony Lab Manager Care Keralam
- 12.30 to 1.00 PM “Logistics & Warehousing for Food Sector Central Warehousing Corporation, Cochin